carrie underwood or jessica simpson?

my husband and i had a conversation the other day on who was a better woman. carrie underwood was with that tony romo guy, now jessica simpson is, i think she still is anyway.

jessica simpson is touring with a country band and carrie underwood is an established country music star.

just curious, who do you prefer? ok, guys you can make a choice based on physical features or a choice on talent.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

is this a serious question? haha. Carrie Underwood! theres not even competition. look at their voices and looks. just all around carrie underwood beats her. and yeah jessica is still dating tony romo. but im glad carrie isnt dating him anymore she can get way better than that. it sucks for jessica that she decided to sing country now cause now she will never win any awards casue she will never beat carrie underwood. :)

• Carrie Underwood is by far the better performer She seems to be more down to earth and more intelligent than Jessica "is it chicken or fish" Simpson. I can't bear to watch or listen to anything with Simpson in it.

Carrie Underwood!!!!!!!!!

carrie underwood because she is an accomplished and beautiful country singer and has not made the news for anything illegal as far as I know, i cant say the same for jessica simpson. Her last name reminds me of "the simpsons" so its is hard for me to take her seriously.

definately Carrie Underwood!

I think they are both very talented but i enjoy listening to Carrie Underwood more. I think it is because I can connect to her music more then Jessica's music.

Source(s): MY MIND
  • Fendi

of course I prefer Carrie Underwood...she's more talented, charming and funny and she doesn't act stupid to get attention...in my opinion Tony Romo did well in dumping her because Carrie deserves a better man...

• yeyeye

carrie underwood no doubt

bahahahahahahaha is there even a competiton?

Carrie Underwood actually has something called TALENT

• meg09

I absolutely hate both of them. I don't think either one of them has any talent and they both act really phony and like they are better than everybody else.