Abusive Boyfriend...? 10 points best answer?

Im doing a project for my english class , i had to choose a topic and i decided to write about Abusive boyfriends...this is how i started out...tell me if its any good? and what should i write for the 3rd paragraph on Annies diary...in her point of view??? thank you so much i really appreciate it Everyone has... show more Im doing a project for my english class , i had to choose a topic and i decided to write about Abusive boyfriends...this is how i started out...tell me if its any good? and what should i write for the 3rd paragraph on Annies diary...in her point of view??? thank you so much i really appreciate it

Everyone has heard about how sometimes love can hurt, but that does not mean it has to be physically hurt. Someone who realy loves you should never abuse you. A healthy relationship incolves respect, trust and communication. Dont ever let someone put their hands on you...As soon as you start seeing signs, leave before its to late...

Annie was an averange 15 year old girl who lived with her single mother. She met this one guy that she was secretely in love with over a year. His name was John and he was one of the most populest kids in school, he was a jock and all the girls went crazy over him. When they finally started going out, it was like a dream come true. Everything went great, at first he would always take her out and tell her things a girl would die to hear. Love was in the air and life was good. Until one day, things got a little out of hands, eveything just seemed to flip around. Annies dream turned into a nightmare...

Annies diary...
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
Update: woah sorry for all the mistakes, i was typing with out correcting myself =/
Update 2: ooh come on, kill him? annie is gonna stay with him because she loves him and shes scared to leave