:* asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to lose weight and burn fat and ect. and im 13, do you have any tips? ?

Well I'm 13 and about 5'4 and around 118-120 (it changes everyday). I want to get down to 112 or lower if thats possibe. i also want to get like the six pack kinda thing but not a hardcore body builder one. oh yeah and im a girl too btw. but yeah any tips at all would help! thanks in advance! (:

oh yeah and would it be less effective if i did crunches or ab stuff everyday?

Favorite Answer

Healthy diet and sport. Just take a walk each day. But maybe it will be good to eat healthy because at your age your body needs the fat so you can grow. You will go out of it. I hope this helped

ok first eat a spoon full of honey than get the rest of the jar and pour it on ur body and than film urself doing a guy named jose

Source(s): my mom

Try jumping on your bed playing guitar hero, It is very fun and easy. You think I am kidding, just try it once and tell me how it is after that.

This is whats wrong with our society today

eat lots of fruit, veggies, and do some sit ups......it's so easy!!!

but remember you need the fruit and veg!

try this website lots of usefull info

http://www.best-abs-exercises.com/