Books...Twilight or Harry Potter...?

What book do you like more, what is the best book of the two books in your eyes? Twilight is about vampires and about a teenage girl wanting to become one of them and Harry Potter is about a couple of wizards and how they fight against bigger and stronger wizards in a battle to save their worlds.

Best Answer

For me it would be harry potter. The Twilight series was just a bunch of words strung together hoping to catch you attention-in other words, there was no plot. In Hp you knew that the point was to get rid of Voldemort but in Twilight what was it(and please don't think of me as a dumb person because i probably have read over 3000 books but seriously, there was basically no goal in the story).

I read the Twilight series(which i liked at first) and then reread the Harry potter series and that was when i realized how painfully shallow Twilight was.

• eva

By far Harry Potter. Its wonderfully written, and I don't normally read fantasy books so that is saying something. Twilight has a good idea, but the execution was very, very poor. Harry Potter was a great book, and J.K. Rowling knows how to write. I would pick a Harry Potter book over a Twilight book any day.

Harry Potter!

Harry Potter!

Ok I have seen this time and time again. It is really redundant to compare the two because they are two very different types of books.

Harry Potter is an epic story with action.

The Twilight Saga is strictly a love story.

Its like comparing The Terminator to The Notebook.

You would be better off comparing Harry Potter to the Goonies or something like that.

Twilight would be best compared to stuff like Phantom of the Opera and Romeo and Juliet.

me personally, I like Twilight more because it captured my attention. I am a sucker for vampires and love stories.

• I love Twilight.. to death. It is AMAZING and it's just absolute love.

but Harry Potter was just as good, maybe better, but in different ways. There were so many things to think about and it's amazing the J.K. Rowling created such a real world. The books got me emotional and emotionally attached to them. Every thing always changed and the story was different you never knew what to expect. When I was younger I actually wished i could go to Hogwarts.

Harry Potter will forever be a classic.

Twilight is just a fad.

So my answer is definately Harry Potter

Harry Potter is way better than Twilight

there are too many reasons to list

Harry Potter is sooo exciting with great characters, lots of suspense, amazing use of imagination etc.

Twilight is BORING!!! I swear I will never read that again it put me to sleep every time I picked it up! Waste of money!

Twilight. --Even Though It Became A Little Far Fetched In The Last Book, I Found The Harry Potter Books A Bit Too Repetitive, And It Felt A Bit Like J.K.Rowling Became A Little Desperate To Finish The Books, Like She Was Rushing It. --The Ending To HP Was Somewhat Dissapointing!

Hope This Helps!!

Bethan D,

Wales, UK.