Help with yearbook cover ideas Plz!? :-)?

My class and I are graduating 8th grade. We're going to high skool nxt yr. We're allowed to give ni ideas for our yearbook cover.

Does any1 have any ideas on wat we could draw on our cover?

Thanks so much!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

draw puzzle pieces with all the country's flags on them and then put the mascot and make sure its really colour full..... Also put your school quote or song on it if you have one..

I am a wicked

• 1 decade ago

This may be a dumb answer, but to me it is unique. Put the name of your school on the yearbook. And the if there is a way you can do it maybe put the names of all your teachers on it. Or you could also maybe get all the student names on it and make something on the yearbook stating class of. I have no idea. lol My yearbooks just had the name of the school and a picture of the mascot and of course the year. Hope someone else has a better idea the mine.

• 1 decade ago

Just draw the Sun growing from the sea! Its just like U!

• 1 decade ago

A bunch of poeple going through a door showing their diplomas and a bouncer like guy removing jr.high kids who are in like 6th or 7th grade..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my yearbook this year was movies

but i also like the ideas of

Casio

tropical paradise.

Music.

trends of the 2000's etc

• 1 decade ago

ummm a collage of some random pictures of you and ur friends...

• 1 decade ago

some people smiling and showing how much they love ur school. theres soooo much!!! just pick something!!!!

• 1 decade ago

the mascot

• 1 decade ago

the earth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

school logo with all your faces around it ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.