Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks they should NOT replace Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in Twilight?

I think they should NOT replace him. They should never replace characters because it ruins the movie! A lot of people I know will refuse to see New Moon if Taylor Lautner isn't in it! lol

Favorite Answer

I know, i disagreed all the way since people are ogling taylor as jacob right now. But i think it's the best decision for the movie & the description from the 'new moon' book says how much taller & buff jacob was, how he turned to a wolf..can you imagine taylor bringing that character? I like taylor sooo much & how hard he works after shooting twilight to get buff & all..it's shows how hard he works for this character & i think everyone should except that. I think it will work if there's a few years..but summit needs to be shooting these twilight sequels as fast as they could since they don't want the 'vampire' actors to age. I think summit is the problem here. They knew it obviously that the filming for each sequel would be just a year gap & how can taylor grow that way? If they wait for taylor, then what would happen to the 'vampires'? So they haven't had any choices plus it's their own mistake. Taylor is good at what he's doing.

They're not at least that's what the rumors say. He's on IMDB.com so I think he's in it. I agree he shouldn't be replaced. besides he's done too much promo with the first movie to not do the second and third and fourth. He just needs to bulk up if that's what they want!!

this could all be hype to help him become more of a name and to keep the name in the media (which is a brilliant strategy!)

But seriously if this is an issue (which is dumb. I'd agree if it wasn't a werewolf transformation, in which you physically become taller, muscular, etc), then Taylor needs to take it upon himself to bulk up. I'm not getting that impression from him b/c the movie was made a while ago, the first one, and he seemed to sense what was going on during interviews i saw, so he needs to step up and go work out. He looks too modelly and he needs to look more football player, so he needs to bulk up. Get a friend and just go to the gym get some chest and biceps and legs and he'll be okay. He needs to get "Emmett" to help him.

I still think it's a dumb issue b/c it's WEREWOLVES. This'd be different if he was cast as Colossus from X-Men but it's not it's a friggin werewolf so...

I'm all about Taylor. I'd totally NOT SEE IT if they chose Steven STrait. He's just so bogus. I'm sorry. i just sense ego all around him. and hello he's NOT NATIVE AMERICAN OR PART NATIVE AMERICAN OR EVEN ETHNIC!!!

• omg to all those haters of taylor lautner!!!!! he's perfect for the role and michael copon or steven strait shouldn't be in it. plus taylor's hawter than all those guys and he's already freakishly tall and has the abs so i dont c why they want to replace him

It would be really dumb to replace Taylor because all of the fans want him and they are who is really important.

I agree, when I heard the news about a possible replacement I was in tears. I won't see it or read the books anymore. I'll burn them. I hate Michael Copon. If they had to replace him which I would still hate I'd rather it be Steven Strait. :*( *tears flowing*

I hate this!!

they should not replace him!!

OMC i love him!!

there is even a youtube that has all of the info on it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoNewJacob

Source(s): youtube duh :)

I don't think they should replace him

ME!!!!!!!!!!!! He is really good! and he will do a great job in New Moon!

i think they should hes ugly