Brian Cashman vs Theo Epstein?

Since I'm still enraged with the yankees lack of enthusiasm about signing Mark Teixeira, I will now ask the question. Now Im a yankee fan for life, but I can't deny Theo Epstein is a damn genius and Brian Cashman doesnt have a clue who or what he is dealing with half the time because he is just a business... show more Since I'm still enraged with the yankees lack of enthusiasm about signing Mark Teixeira, I will now ask the question. Now Im a yankee fan for life, but I can't deny Theo Epstein is a damn genius and Brian Cashman doesnt have a clue who or what he is dealing with half the time because he is just a business man. We need a GM who knows baseball and bleeds pinstripes and has the same passion for the yankees as Theo does for the RedSox. Who wold you rather have? I WANT THAT DAMN 27TH TITLE!!!!!!!
Update: Little Dustin, thats a perfect example of what Brian Cashman doesnt recognize and Theo would. Why because Theo is a natrual fan of baseball.
Update 2: * Theo is natural fan *
Update 3: * Theo is natural fan *
Update 4: Jeffrey S are you questioning my yankee fandom?That constitutes a crime in my book. I bleed pinstripes and I only want whats best for the yankees and Cashman isn't whats best.
Update 5: I do agree with your economic assessment though, Jeff