How do I take pictures off my computer and put them on a memory stick for a digital picture frame?

I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks !!!

Favorite Answer

Find the pictures on your computer using the regular file explorer (right click on the start button, choose Explore from the pop-up menu, click on the drive and then folder where your pictures are stored; if you can't find your pictures try picking Search... from that menu and looking for all files of type .jpg).

Now, take your USB stick and put it into a USB slot on your PC. You should get some pop up asking you how your want to deal with this stick, chose somethine like "view files" from near the end of the lst.

On the explorer window with the images in it, select the images you want and copy them to the window for the USB stick.

Once it is done copying, then remove the stick and put into the USB slot of your picture frame. Make sure that there is nothing in any of the other slots. Turn on the frame and it should display the pics from the stick.