Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

does anyone have to the book A better place by Mark A. Roeder?

i'm 14 and gay and i like read books about gay boys. i heard about the book A better place and i want to read it. they don't sell it any of the stores where i live. i could by it online but my parents have to look at it to by it and the cover is two guys kissing and i don't want them to know i like that kinda stuff yet. if anyone has it can you like photocopy each page and email to me. my email is femo666@yahoo.com. if you don't have it could you look for it online. i've found some of it but not the whole thing. if you could help me that would be great. happy holidays!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

at 14 you are far too young to KNOW that you are gay

if you bought the book what would you do -hide it from your parents so they don't see it? when would you read it?

i would suggest you forget about ANY book you don't want your parents to know you are reading and leave reading such books until you are much older and are not ashamed of or embarrassed by what you want to read

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.