What universities have the best study abroad programs and what are some good colleges outside of the US?

Im looking to go to a university that has a really good study abroad program. though i know most all of them have study programs im looking for the best, since i cant find a school out of the country. What are some universities that are out of the country maybe in canada or somewhere warmer that are just as good as one in hte U.S. and i could het into (gpa of 3.3)

Favorite Answer

Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey is a great private university that is not too selective, which means that you should be able to get in. It has campuses in Vancouver, Canada and Wroxton, England where you can spend some of your semesters or years studying. Additionally, the university offers interesting one or two week labs abroad. I spent my spring break studying animal behavior in Dominican Republic. We stayed in an all-inclusive resort and took day trips to watch whales migrate north and studied several other sea creatures at the local beeches. For more information, visit the university's website at www.fdu.edu.

Good luck!

hi ... i can help you out... why don'tt you try in some Asian Country... and the best place i can recommend is SINGAPORE... the name of the school is Marketing Institute of Singapore... there are a lot of different kinds of courses available in this school... you can even visit the website... its www.mis.edu.sg .... or you can email me... i will send you the details.. my ID is swaraj31085@yahoo.com as currently i am in singapore... so i can help you out...

Regards,

Swaraj