Where is a snowboarding place near Minocqua, Wisconsin?

So this is going to be a hard question to ask unless someone who happens to read this question lives in Minocqua but i want to to go snowboarding when i go up there....so i know there is a winterpark up there but i thought the just had ski hills anyway helpmeplease

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Powderhorn and Blackjack in Bessemer, MI

Whitecap in Montreal, WI

Indianhead in Wakefield, MI

Granite Peak in Wausau, WI.

• akib
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Shadowlands lists here place as haunted, yet i think of you will ought to get permission to pass interior: Brookfield - Dousman Dunkel Behling inn /Dousman abode - It’s an outdated abode that a while decrease back to the civil conflict. Very useful destructive emotions take place by making use of the customer abode and smithy save. between the doorways interior the window has been reported to slam with no person recent. a dismal determine walks decrease backward and forward upstairs together as finding interior the front door abode windows. The determine now and back rushes human beings and impacts them with such great stress they are going to fly backwards off the porch. no person truly is familiar with too lots concerning the history of the abode.

• WDOUI
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Rib Mountain in Wausau

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.