Should the LIBERAL Media Correct their False and Appauling attacks on Gov Palin & her Family?

I think they should along with MoveOn.Org who listed false information about Palin and then listed backup that led no where.

Didn't Obama tell people they were LOW CLASS when they spoke out against the 100% accurate attacks on his wife's comments - yes

Do you think the Media, MoveOn.Org and all other Organizations who spread false information and attacked her family should correct the record and apologize?

Update:

ny sports fan :

Obama left a HUGE trail on YOU-TUBE, Interviews, and in the House/Senate they are recorded. His voting recored can be viewed by anyone.

There are lot's of legal documents for anyone to review.

BIG difference. AND no one attacked his 2 daughters claiming Obama was their father.

PLEASE.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They will never do this because liberalism is a mental disorder....they simply cannot help themselves...if it pisses you of (no matter how stupid it is) they will champion it....C. Kennedy is the prototype of such hypocracy...they savaged Palin , because of her alleged inexperience, yet embrace Kennedy with loving arms....go figure...it is as plain as the nose on Barney Frank's face

Source(s): The truth hurts doesn't it, you liberal assholes
    • Login to reply the answers
  • morgan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Liberals have been the butt of jokes and embarrassment, for somewhat some years, they strike out at any objective, even at harmless teenagers. Palin is a strategies too green for appropriate workplace yet so is Obama. He has the very comparable constrained history as Palin yet she is the lightning rod for ridicule, on an analogous time as Obama is worshiped for being black. Its all on the subject of the whim of the media, in the event that they hate you, they'll bury you, in the event that they love you, you stroll on water.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

obama said 'lay off my wife".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upxdAuQ2gJQ

Youtube thumbnail

forget war, by more said, i quote: "If she can't take 'guilt by association' she shouldn't have thrown it out in the first place." Biglo68 said the same, shouldn't Obama be subject to this also.

the libs say this about Palin but are outraged when ppl question Obama's plethora of associates, they like to say that just because he knows them, it doesn't mean anything. isn't this a double standard? it seems so to me.

Palin is still being attacked along with her family and she won't be the next POTUS. it doesn't come with politics i guess but the libs should not be so outraged when it come to their hero.

moveon.org and media matters is financed by George Soros, google it and u will see. they are NOT the guardian's of truth, they have an agenda,. oh yeah, so is FactCheck.org.

• 1 decade ago

No, the first amendment right of freedom of speech should be protected! If Gov. Palin and her family can not take criticizm they should not have thrust themselves into the public eye. Obama did not call them low class, he would have been crucified for such a politically incorrect comment. Public figures are exempt from invasion of privacy or defamation claims unless they are so outrageously false and offensive that it would shock the normal sensitibilities of a reasonable prudent person. This is not the case in the current situation. Regardless, if any of us agree with media coverage on a topic, they are still protected and ensured this right under the same Constitution we all live under.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

????

What evidence do you have that the reporting is false?

Reporting facts is NOT the same thing as attacking, or something being false.

No, the news and other groups should continue to report facts. I guess you're confused because for all those years, the media mostly "reported" Bush administration lies.

If you were reality-based, you'd be capable of realizing that, just because you don't WANT something to be true, doesn't make it false.

• 1 decade ago

The liberal media does not care about having class, or truth in reporting. Their only purpose is to promote a liberal agenda and character assassinate republicans. If they can do that by publishing lies and rumors then they will do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right after the CONSERVATIVE Media corrects their false and appaling attacks on Obama and his family.

Didn't Obama say that Palin's family was off-limits? He doesn't control the media.

There are idiots who believe slander on all sides. Just rise above it, because you'll never stop them.

Source(s): P.S. It was never any mainstream media that spread those rumors about Palin's kids. If you're going to read fringe media like Moveon.org and World Net Daily, you have to be responsible yourself for sifting through the BS. @ thecool (above): If that's what you say about the "liberal media" (which most conservatives consider to be anything to the left of Fox "News"), what do you say about the conservative media? "Class" is the last thing that comes to mind when I watch Fox News. And you and I both know that they're promoting an agenda, as is WND and such sources. Why is that any better? Don't kid yourself.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only one I heard that I would consider false is that Brisol was Trig's mother. The one where she claims to be a moral authority then allows her own teenagers to run wild is quite true.

• 1 decade ago

No. They should report the facts and allow people to judge for themselves.

Sarah Palin introduced the term "paling around with" to create guilt via association. Talk about karma.

• 1 decade ago

Nope. Sorry, I haven't yet seen any attacks on Palin that were unwarranted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.