Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does it make you want to hurl when you see Obama on TV tap dancing around issues?

So much for the false prophet of "change", now we can only "hope" he gets impeached quickly before he has a chance to destroy our great country.

NO President in the history of the United States has more questionable associations and problems before they were even sworn in than the "great" Obama has. Looks like we are going to have on going problems with the junior marxist from the day the arrogant inexperienced rookie gets sworn in.

• Chuck
    Favorite Answer

As of yet, I haven't paid obama any attention and I'm not going to now.

• Panda

Only right wing conservatives believe he has any questionable associations at all . . . you are the only ones . . and your reasoning is clouded by bitterness, hatred, and racism whether you realize it or not. Conservatives have zero credibility.

As for your dream about impeachment . .that too is fantasy . . impeachment can only occur when you actually have over a majority willing to vote for impeachment. Check it out . . the Democrats will control the Congress and the Senate . . there will be no impeachment.

The only people who will have any problems with Obama is going to be people like you . . . you're it . .. no one else will. It's your problem, not ours.

How vain you all are in America. Perhaps the point is he is black and you really don't think that anybody but whites can govern a country. Never mind he much better than Bush who, on the night he bombed Iraq he was filmed worried about his hair and shown round the world. Never mind that he was killing innocent people and even children. He wanted revenge and to continue where his daddy left off. Get off you nazi soap box you are no better, even if you are white. PS I am white too but don't agree with you. As we say in Britain the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Don't judge Obama before he starts.

Have you looked at Bush's associations? Saudi Royals, the Bin Laden family, Dick Cheney to name a few. After the last 8 years, I have nothing left to hurl. Maybe I can finally keep something on my stomach, that is if I can afford it.

• Besides your selfish republican rant, do you have any evidence that he has any fowl associations? do you have any evidence that he has done something wrong to our country? No, it seems that you don't. Unless is fixed noise from Fox News. I hope you enjoy the next four years cause he's going to be your president and you are going to have to deal with it.

Marxist, socialist, future dictator they are all the same to you people. And no president in history are you kidding me Obama came from nothing well other president's came from something. I doubt a few non important people are going to make a difference in his administration especially because everyone will be watching closely. And some of these so call ties are very questionable and sold well by the right to the masses.

Better get used to it - we've got four long years to tolerate the "child king".

As snakes bite, politicians tap dance,

lmfao....Bush dun tapped danced his entire 8 years of presidency...get real...Obama aint even in office yet...of course he not gona give complete & specific answers to questions...hold ya bloomers...u will get sum answers. Geesh!~

No, I only hurl when a republican open their mouth...