Help- trojan in my system 32 folder?

help- trojan in my system 32 folder hey, i used a proxy on saturday (hidemyass.com) and ive been getting all these popups for firefox. popup blockers don't help. i did a virus scan and now the notifier comes up when im using firefox (symantec) and then it usually puts a new tab with a popup. this is what i... show more help- trojan in my system 32 folder
hey, i used a proxy on saturday (hidemyass.com) and ive been getting all these popups for firefox. popup blockers don't help. i did a virus scan and now the notifier comes up when im using firefox (symantec) and then it usually puts a new tab with a popup.
this is what i get:

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
Event: Threat Found!
Threat: Trojan.Vundo
File: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hmluwu.dll
Location: C:\WINDOWS\system32
Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied
Date found: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:59:51 PM

i did a full scan today and i deleted all of the trojans except that one, because it won't clean or anything. im afraid to do anything because of my system32 folder. what could i do to get rid of this virus? i deleted cookies today and it still didn't help. is there a great free program out there that will help? please help me.