Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

Was Steve Jobs sent by Satan? Is Apple Evil?

Today was the last day of the semester, and my computer teacher sent us home with a project to do over the break.

He told us that Apple is satanic, and an evil company.. He said it wasn't a personal bias against Apples, but he really thinks it is the work of Satan. He told us that the very first Apple computer was sold for $666, and Steve Jobs excuse was that it was the easiest key to tap when he wrote the price on the ad.. Which sounds like bull crap. They spend years making a computer, then can't spend time to price it out? He also told us that the apple with a bite out of it signifies a bite out of the forbidden apples of Adam and Eve or something, but I don't know anything about the bible. And he said if you look at Apples original logo, its someone siting under a tree with a golden apple, and the person is reading the bible..

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your teacher is a loon.

I think Steve Jobs is a loon too, but that doesn't make him Satanic.

Steve Wozniak is mildly eccentric (and enjoys letting everyone know it), and is about the least Satanic-seeming person you'll ever meet.

If this is a public school I would report this teacher for violation of the doctrine of separation of church and state. A public school is not supposed to be promoting religious tenets (such as the existence of Satan, or of the Garden of Eden, or Adam and Eve) as if they were fact.

Oh... and after the break, buy or borrow an iPod or iPhone. Don't use it in class, just let him see that you have it as much as you can. A MacBook would be even better.

• vavra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Steve Jobs Satan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Other than Apple what computer company can make the statement: We can run both WinBloze and OSX. That's not a question because the answer is a NONE. Tell your teacher there's a village looking for their Idiot and he/she should go back.

There are NO CONS. The MacBook does both WinBloze and OSX, no other computer can make that statement. You have the best of the best. Apple Stores are popping up all over and you can make an appointment for a time and date, bring your computer there. They will troubleshoot it and fix it if it's a software problem it's FREE. What other computer company has stores and can make that statement? Get the 2.4 GHz with 4Gigs Ram and you got a speed machine like mine. The WinBloze people may not like a Mac computer but I'll bet they all have iPods.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awFtF

The Logo is Sir Isaac Newton sitting under the tree that inspired his theory of gravity. Your Teacher has a wild imagination, or you do, in either case I enjoyed your question, but there is nothing to fear, It is true that the apple has been a symbol of knowledge from the story of Adam and Eve in Genesis, but it is important to understand that the Bible does not say the fruit was an apple. Apples really have nothing to do with the Bible, neither the fruit or the computers. Steve Jobs is just another Geek like many of us, he is just very successful at being a geek.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes he is, thats why so many ppl from the homosexul community buy apple computers, apple users will be punished

theghost1:

who need osx when they can have windows? what can you do on osx? iphoto? osx cant even consider as a good os and shouldnt be in the same sentence with the word best. and those troubleshoot fee is inclubed in the price when you get the gay mac ok, thats why they sell the same hardware 3x more expensive than the other companys, beside if thats some computer problem that a whinking teenage kid working in a computer store can fix, i bet a chimp can fix ittoo, so that **** is only for dumb ppl who cant use a computer. and sorry you are so wrong i dont own no gay ipod cause they all are terrilbe devices, and is made by a evil company

• 1 decade ago

Steve Jobs and Apple Both are amazing your teacher sounds like an idiot! Do some research Apple is a very sound well rounded company and Steve Jobs made Apple what it is!

• 6 years ago

That's how you treat people who are telling the truth, huh? Okay. But I agree with the teacher. Steve Jobs is burning in Hell forever.

• 1 decade ago

No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no. get that threw your head. No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no No NO No No No No No No No No no nO no no.

this is why yahoo answers is here and why teachers are so stupid.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry Kenny if you have teachers like that - They should be reported to your teaching board -

Do your own research and come up with your own conclusions -

• 1 decade ago

I have a teacher who claims POLITICIANS are sent by Satan. Not many off-topic things a teacher says are ever, EVER true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.