What is a summing device?

i called a local shop to ask how much they do installation for amp and that i cant change my factory deck since it is a 08 accord, he told me its 200 for the entire installation non including wires but includes a summing deivce. he said a summing device is better than a high to low converter . he said the converter... show more i called a local shop to ask how much they do installation for amp and that i cant change my factory deck since it is a 08 accord, he told me its 200 for the entire installation non including wires but includes a summing deivce. he said a summing device is better than a high to low converter . he said the converter is crap.

what is a summing device

is there a high or noticeable difference than a high to low converter

how much are summing devices normally
Update: its an 08 accord and has a factory subwoofer, im gunna be installing just a mono amp for one subwoofer. not installing new speakers so would you recommend it?
1 answer 1