Religion class presentation, need ideas/tips/suggestions?? please help!?

Im doing a first year university class in religious studies. I need ideas/suggestions on what to do for a group presentation (about five of us). It can be on anything. It cant be on just simply Buddhism or Islam, it has to be one something more particular. The last group did one on Sheba the Hindu god and the one... show more Im doing a first year university class in religious studies. I need ideas/suggestions on what to do for a group presentation (about five of us). It can be on anything. It cant be on just simply Buddhism or Islam, it has to be one something more particular. The last group did one on Sheba the Hindu god and the one before that did one on kabul, the Jewish sect. I would like to engage the class, theres only a bout 20 of them, like with a game or something like that too, any ideas?
Update: live sacrfice, that is brillant, i seriously wish i could! any more tips, please explain why i should do it?
Update 2: CrJarvis, i would appreciate that, my email is mikeysmyth24@ymail.com. please no-one send me viruses or stuff, i only use that address for this site! i like this site.
Update 3: kimsouth... thanks but i checked that website and it seems very inaccurate. i only read the start and its way off. Yes it was a pagan festival but it definitely was not Anglo-Saxon. that's an easy, lazy mistake an american scholar would make. its a Gaelic tradition that came from Ireland though, not any of the... show more kimsouth... thanks but i checked that website and it seems very inaccurate. i only read the start and its way off. Yes it was a pagan festival but it definitely was not Anglo-Saxon. that's an easy, lazy mistake an american scholar would make. its a Gaelic tradition that came from Ireland though, not any of the other Gaelic nations though. that info is way off. thanks for your help though.