My age is 38, last month when i do check the blood sugar in fasting, i found that is 280 mg/dl. then i started?

my age is 38, last month when i do check the blood sugar in fasting, i found that is 280 mg/dl. then i started medicine. after the medicine taken for 4 days i repeated test in fasting and found 100mg/dl. then i started to eat normal food except sugar and high sugared fruits. today when i do check again the fasting... show more my age is 38, last month when i do check the blood sugar in fasting, i found that is 280 mg/dl. then i started medicine. after the medicine taken for 4 days i repeated test in fasting and found 100mg/dl. then i started to eat normal food except sugar and high sugared fruits. today when i do check again the fasting sugar that is become 260mg/dl. so who can tell me what is have to do? or is it showing any problem related to my internal organs?