Survey: Caught by your parents or caught by your children?

Favorite Answer

does by the wife count? =)

I think you´re doing a wonderful thing, and I totally agree with you. I have a good friend WHO IS AN ADULT and met a woman over the Internet. They started dating. They had sex. She told him she was pregnant. He believed her. He is a good guy and decided to marry her. She wasn´t actually pregnant. She began getting credit cards and racking up huge debts. My friend´s sister investigated the woman because she didn´t trust her. It turns out the woman had been in prison for 5 years for attempted murder of her ex husband after having bought a $1 million life insurance policy on him. Needless to say, my friend quickly got a divorce and got away from this crazy lady! However, my friend is a really great guy, and I think it is so sad this happened to him. It makes me think it could happen to a lot of people. *** FYI: If I were you, I´d change that picture. Don´t put a picture of your real self, and don´t put a picture of a good looking woman even if it isn´t you. That´s why the perverts were bothering you. The whole world does not have any business knowing what you look like.

Caught by parents and various lovers parents a few times.

Caught by children.

Never got caught by parents...cause I was as virginal as a fresh snow, when I got married.

Ok, so I totally lied on that last part.

I'd rather be Caught by my Parents!

That could scar a child. LOL! :-D

Both are better options than the Police. Or so I have been told?

parents

Both!

I have really bad luck Billy!

lol, caught by my mom

Would it be wrong if I said, "assisted" by my parents?