Babies are being born with cancer! What the heck is the FDA allowing to be put in our food and water?

Aren't these people supposed to be protecting us from this [expletive]?! I'm outraged!!! Why don't people see that they are getting richer by doing everything besides killing us so doctors and pharmaceutical companies can make a fortune "curing" us? It has to stop. No one knows what to... show more Aren't these people supposed to be protecting us from this [expletive]?! I'm outraged!!! Why don't people see that they are getting richer by doing everything besides killing us so doctors and pharmaceutical companies can make a fortune "curing" us? It has to stop.

No one knows what to eat or drink any more. Organic? Can't trust it. Splenda? Mixed reviews. McDonalds? Doctors are lovin' it. KFC? Is it really chicken? Everything causes cancer but hardly anyone was getting it 100 years ago. Now it seems like half of us are getting it. A person who truly wants to eat right can't even get accurate info about their foods because companies pay scientists to do studies that are designed to reach a certain conclusion whether it is correct or not. I'm sick of the lies and deception.

I want to be able to go to a restaurant, order anything on the menu that looks good, and know that it is not giving me cancer. I want to go to the store and buy foods that do not have carcinogens in them, or at lest have a warning on the label that my pot pies cause cancer.

How are we going to make this happen, people? I'm not willing to eat bark and leaves for my diet and I shouldn't have to.
Update: No, guerilla, we can't even trust that because even the freaking soil is contaminated with pesticides! Fish are full of mercury so even that's out. I'm hungry but there's nothing edible. Almost makes me want to cry.
Update 2: Proof? I didn't come here to rant like some idiot. Of course there's proof, as if it's not obvious. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081218/ap_o...
Update 3: cran juice, and anyone else who can't read, the question is: "How are we going to make this happen, people?"
Update 4: My other question is: "What the heck is the FDA allowing to be put in our food and water?" So I have 2 questions. Sorry it was not clear. *roll eyes*