Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

CM Punk??????????????????????

Am i the onyl one whos noticed taht it seems the WWE cant bare the thought of him without a title?

Hes having loads of chances for nearly every title.

First he was ECW Champion, which he lost and stayed without a title but since then hes won the world heavyweight champion Belt, he lost that, so they made him HALF of the world tag team champions, although when he made his entrance Lillian always said THE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION, how many matches did him and Kofi actually have with their titles because it seemed like Kofi Kingston wasnt as important as CM Punk, Then they lose them but he has a chance for the intercontitnental belt, I would have deifnatley preffered Rey who hasnt had a title in a while yet it seems CM Punk has to have every title there is

Does anyone agree, or notice that he always seems to have a chance of a title or have an actual title?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cm Punk is my fav wwe superstar right now , He is one of the most talent wrestlers these days just watch a match for him in roh and you will know

CM punk is great for reasons:

Punk has it all

- Good Mic Skills(you should see him in his ROH days)

- Great Moveset

- Great Finishers(Pepsi Plunge(got banned when he got to wwe), GTS, Andaconda Vise)

- Great Gimmick

- Athletic

- Chrisma

- Great Wrestling Skill & Style

Fans should start realizing he is the future of this business and is the best around when it comes to skill in the ring.

and making him the champion not just because wwe like him or somethin like one of the users said , it's because he is great wrestler who can make money for the wrestling business and he is good as champion and he can carry the show that is why wwe always make close to be champion

Source(s): CM
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CM Punk has a lot of potential no doubt about it. Yes he's been ECW Champion, World Heavyweight Champion and a World Tag Team Champion but I do like the idea of him being Intercontinental Champion. There's no doubt that this year can be CM Punk's golden year but I do agree with you that he does have too many championship opportunities. Let's not forget that he has an opportunity to become the World Heavyweight Champion again next week on Raw.

• 1 decade ago

I like CM Punk and Rey Misterio, but I agree.

Maybe it's because everyone likes his style and skills, yeah, but he's bound to get them back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cause he sucks cause he broke Reys nose! Your right and i think Rey should be intercontinental title

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr. X
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

WWE needs a new RVD...the man who was always seen with mid-tier titles

• Krowe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Your right he does have a title to often.

Source(s): Dream 2 Defy
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wwe like him and his lifestyle thats all

he will be the quickest triple crown champion of all time

• 1 decade ago

YES, I REALY DO AGREE HE IS SO CLOSE NICE POINT ON SAYING THAT THANX

• 1 decade ago

Who cares? He is hot!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes he is so close.

I agree.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.