Is there any race of men interested in black women?

Like as a black male all races of women love us. But like Asian men, black women are not popular anywhere it seems. Why is this? Just asking.

They got attitudes? lol you never met me.........I think women just love us alot because I treat them any kind of way, no matter if there white, or Hispanic they think am a angel. Black women are put down fast its funny!

What race would date Beyonce or Rihanna? Be real.

obvious.....no and you made no sense.

First poster is jealous....

Beyonce and Rihanna date black men because thats all who will take them.

americanguitarist848: Your answer is so fake....sure he is....sure she is not white with a tan?

sista the california soul: wow you want me bad too..

Itsgabeduh: Thanks for proving my point, you said if she is pretty...........so if she lacks the white features she will be put to the left. Thanks man!

Dorcas: So a African women dating a Haitian man is dating out? Both are still black. Not impressive. Black women need us we are all they have.

• Rizzo
    Favorite Answer

I can't answer your question 'cause I'm not a man, I'm a woman...a black woman.

I've heard this before, but not sure if this is true.

I have all races of men hitting on me on a daily basis, most of them are white men. I'm not sure if it's 'cause I'm the only women on most of the jobs I work on or what. I work in downtown Chicago as an electrician (I'm also an artist & do photography on the side).

Outside of work...well, it's the same thing. After every show (I play a guitar for my band), white guys are coming back stage trying to hook up. When I'm out with my friends...

I thought if a man wanted to date a black women, they would chose one of dark skin. I have very very light skin, and I've been told that I look like Lisa Bonet (my hair is very long & dreaded), and Angelina Jolie. I'm 5'2" & 125lbs.

I have never been put down, I'm loved by everyone.

I read a statistic a few years ago...it read that black men are reported to date outside of their race more than any other race... Mmmmm! I wonder why? It goes on to say that black men abandon their children more that any other reported race as well.

Hey, these are just statistics right?!!!

I think Beyonce & Rihanna are very beautiful women, I'm sure other races of men are interested in them.

Look at Whitney Houston, she could have married that white guy that she use to date, but she decided not to...then there's Diana Ross, model Iman, Aisha Taylor, Paula Patton, Kerry Washington, Venus Williams, Tracey Bingham, Lynn Whitfield, Mellody Hobson, Zoe Saldana, Opal Stone, etc...

Shall I go on? I think you should just get a life!

Love doesn't see colors...

Love is neither easy to find, nor easy to maintain. Be grateful that someone loves you and/or that you have someone to love, period. True love truly knows no color, religion, creed, sexual preference, etc. If your love is true, that will override any and all detractors.

Jwa

your question reeks of ignorance.

1. WOMEN have ATTITUDE PROBLEMS PERIOD. (I happen to be a sista without an attitude). Maybe you should check the type of black women you date.

2. NOT ALL RACES OF WOMEN like BLACK MEN

3. Aren't we over the whole STEREOTYPICAL race thing already?!

May I suggest that you read books about the African Diaspora. Then maybe you will stop the low key self hatred.

Happy Holidays!

um... I'd go out with a pretty black girl. Of course, only if I thought she was pretty, but the same goes for any other race. and Beyonce can so get any white black or asian man she wants.... Haven't you heard her song "Irreplaceable?" Step to the left to the left cause she can have a lotta u in a minute.... lol

Have you seen Beyonce or Rihanna? Don't sit there and tell me guys aren't interested in black women. Those ladies are fine. And I like all races of women, just to break your stereotype.

If I remember correctly, both of those women are in a relationship with black men....

Come to Africa one of these days. There are thousands of women from various African countries married to men from other races and cultures. There are very few African men married to women of other races and cultures.

::sigh:: i can't believe i'm getting into this at this time.

I'm gonna make this brief.

Across the globe, darker skin color has been looked as less beautiful than lighter skin color. This is very true in Asia where people dye their skin to be "whiter."

Black women also have a reputation of being very domineering. Most guys are attracted to more docile women.

Asian men have a "little" reputation. Women like guys with "bigger" reputations.

Isn't it obvious?

My brother goes out with a black girl and he's white...hell--he's whiter than any snow I've ever seen!

Ignorant question, no matter which way you read it.

not all races of women love black men,just fyi.

There are so many things wrong with your question, it's ridiculous.

wow, the guts to show your ignorance to the world..