lemon juice and icing sugar icing recipe?

I know that you can just use juice and icing sugar to make icing but i want to know how much to put in of each? Im making it to dribble of Christmas cookies.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Omg my mom just made some! All she used was 1/2cpowdered sugar, a little water (just to dampen and make into a drippy consistency), some lemon extract (about 2 small drops), and vanilla extract (about 1/2 a teaspoon to a teaspoon or to taste). Hope this helps. Note: it hardens after a few hours. Also, you can keep adding powdered sugar to make it thicker and stuff.

Source(s): Just made some!
  • draa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Lemon Icing Sugar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lemon Glaze

Ingredients

1 cup confectioners’ (powdered) sugar

1 tablespoon milk

1 tablespoon lemon juice

Directions

In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, milk, and juice. Mix well.

If it's too runny, add a bit more of the sugar. Too runny? Add a bit more juice.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aUA8S

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

just mix water with lemon juice add little sugar and freeze in shallow pan. every 1/2 hour scape the ice to keep it from freezing rock solid i have the snoopy icee maker!!

• 1 decade ago

You can make it just by eye balling it. Just remember that it ony takes a few drops of liquid to make powdered sugar thin.

• 1 decade ago

here are the most preferred recipe for spicy jaljeera known for refreshing Indian drink with digestive qualities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.