Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

What size nose ring do i need to get?

Ii have a 1mm and i want to switch it into a nose hoop what size do i get??

Update:

I didn't ask for you 2's opinion so **** off :) k

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a standard gauge size for a nose piercing is normally 18, but mine is a 20 so you'd want to check into that first. also, most places i've gone have had hoops that were way too big for my nose so i ordered mine online. go to painfulpleasures.com and look for it in the captive bead ring section. i got the smallest one, but depending on where you got it pierced, it will vary.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What size nose ring do i need to get?

Ii have a 1mm and i want to switch it into a nose hoop what size do i get??

Source(s): size nose ring get: https://biturl.im/Rqn9n
  • 1 decade ago

If you're on about the diameter, it would depend on how high or low it was pierced, the easiest way to get the right size would be to go to piercer and ask them to measure it for you or try measuring it with ruler yourself but it'd only have you a rough idea on what size you need.

• 1 decade ago

Ask a professional.

Sometimes, when it gets pierced, it should only be using either a stud or a ring, and you may irritate it by changing it without consulting someone beforehand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I HAVE MY NOSE PIERCED AND THEYRE GENERALLY ONE SIZE fits all sry bout caps

• 1 decade ago

I don't know why you NEED to get one at all?? Whenever I see someone with one at first glance I think they have a bugger. Of all the piercings I think the nose ring is just about the ugliest. I do think the tiny little studs in the side of a girls nose is cute. To me, the UGLIEST piercing is the ears with those huge hole stretcher things. Those are so gross.

• 1 decade ago

you shouldn't have gotten one, they're super ugly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.