Romeo and Juliet: "I sell thee poison; thou hast sold me none"?

What does Romeo mean when he says this?

Thankyou!

Favorite Answer

it means that the money Romeo is paying the apothecary causes more trouble and murders than the the poison that he is selling him. This means that greed and wealth is the main cause of hatred in the world, and in the wrong hands is more deadly as well.

i sell u poison, you have sold me none..

i think it means that romeo has been doing something wrong to juliet, and he is saying how juliet is so sweet and she has not done anything bad to romeo

hes saying the money he pays him is the real poison not the potion that the man gives romeo

thats actually juliet and shes pissed that romeo didnt leave her poison to kill her self wit

i sell you poison; you have sold me none

he is to be blamed for juliets death and rather he should be dead instead of her.

is it love? like i love u, but u dont love me back?