Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Romeo and Juliet: "I sell thee poison; thou hast sold me none"?

What does Romeo mean when he says this?

Thankyou!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it means that the money Romeo is paying the apothecary causes more trouble and murders than the the poison that he is selling him. This means that greed and wealth is the main cause of hatred in the world, and in the wrong hands is more deadly as well.

• 1 decade ago

i sell u poison, you have sold me none..

i think it means that romeo has been doing something wrong to juliet, and he is saying how juliet is so sweet and she has not done anything bad to romeo

• 1 decade ago

hes saying the money he pays him is the real poison not the potion that the man gives romeo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats actually juliet and shes pissed that romeo didnt leave her poison to kill her self wit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i sell you poison; you have sold me none

• 1 decade ago

he is to be blamed for juliets death and rather he should be dead instead of her.

• 1 decade ago

is it love? like i love u, but u dont love me back?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.