Jews only: What's your take on Isaiah 53 and Micah 5?

How do you evaluate: They prophecy of Jesus Christ? I went here because I heard that Jews are great at making arguments that the Hebrew Bible doesn't prophecy of Jesus Christ. Although I'm Christian, I'm trying to convince someone that these prophecies aren't explicitly saying Jesus Christ and... show more How do you evaluate: They prophecy of Jesus Christ?

I went here because I heard that Jews are great at making arguments that the Hebrew Bible doesn't prophecy of Jesus Christ. Although I'm Christian, I'm trying to convince someone that these prophecies aren't explicitly saying Jesus Christ and that the prophecies don't win by intellectual argument and that they could easily been seen by others as random out of context scriptures.

Although you'd probably not convince me to go to Judaism instead, can a Jew please help me in showing that Isaiah 53 and Micah 5 don't prove Jesus Christ from an intellectual point of view? What's the Jewish take on these chapters?