I Miss World of Warcraft so much?

Hi, I used to play WoW for a year until patch 3.0 (WotLK) was released (4-5 months ago) now that "Wrath of the Lich King" is out and everyone have reached level 80 I feel depressed. I left the game because school started and my parents asked me to stop playing it because it was affecting my life and... show more Hi, I used to play WoW for a year until patch 3.0 (WotLK) was released (4-5 months ago) now that "Wrath of the Lich King" is out and everyone have reached level 80 I feel depressed. I left the game because school started and my parents asked me to stop playing it because it was affecting my life and school work, I agreed because it was ruining my life, I used to play 24/7 and I couldn't even leave it to eat food (so I started to eat in front of the computer), but now, I really like to start the game again, I'm not gonna play that much thou and I won't let it affect my school work, but my parents won't believe me. I really miss my guildies and all my WoW friends, and I really like to try the new expansion. I keep watching WotLK videos on YouTube and it makes me feel worse. What do you think I should do?
If you think I shouldn't start it again, then how should forget it?