What's a song relating to Romeo & Juliet Act 1?

So I have to do this essay about how a song relates to Act 1 of Romeo and Juliet. If anyone hasn't read it, it's like when Shakespeare basically introduces the two characters and how their families are rivalries. Then Romeo tricks a Capulet (Juliet's family) servant into telling him about the Capulet feast. Then he sees Juliet and experiences love at first sight and the two kiss, then find out who the other is.

It can be about ANY part of Act 1, it doesn't have to be about the entire thing. I'd prefer songs that didn't have the names Romeo & Juliet IN THEM, but if there are it's fine.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i think there's a song by kylie minogue that's called "love at first sight"

• 3 years ago

Act a million: "save 'Em Separated" by technique of ability of The Offspring and "i have were given were given a feeling" by technique of ability of the Black Eyed Peas. Act 2: "will not be waiting to help Falling in Love" by technique of ability of Elvis Presley and "Going to the Chapel" by technique of ability of the Dixie Cups Act 3: "My Black Dahlia" by technique of ability of Hollywood Undead and "A Dios Le Pido" by technique of ability of Juanes Act 4: "Paint it Black" by technique of ability of the Rolling Stones and "might want to that is" by technique of ability of Enya Act 5: "Wake Me Up" by technique of ability of Evanescence and "Mad international" by technique of ability of Gary Jules sturdy good fortune.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.