Wally420 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know what Allen Iverson said to a fan in Charlotte to get fined 25K?

Favorite Answer

crazy, fan can say anything and AI tells him and his mom to visit Hades and he gets fines.... some people are crazy.. I like sports but will never understand about fans.....

I was sitting next to him and all that I saw he said to a fan was, " hey kid"

But there were some really obnoxious fans behind us. I would've said something too

Source(s): courtside seats

No, but I doubt they'll ever say what he said exactly. I'm sure the fan is the one who spoke first though. He should be fined too.

• It hasn't come out and i doubt it will until someone leaks it.

I hear it was near the end of the third quarter and was very innaprorpiate...lol obviously

I'm sure he wished him a Happy Birthday, in New York City idiom.

• maybe it is to explicit tos say it on Y!A I'm not sure if it was or not but i'm saying it might have been inappropriate. I am wondering what he said too

Don't know, but Charlotte's loaded with pansies