Need THC level JUST LOWERED A BIT next week for a drug test. Any suggestions?

I need my pot levels (which are extremely high) to go down just a bit, the level has to read that it has decreased somewhat. I have the test in a week

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It might be too late, but if anything can help, it'd be this extensive website: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_tes...

• 1 decade ago

DO NOT EXERCISE! this will start the buring of the fat cells in which the THC is stored.... also drink an *** ton of water, seriously completely flush your system keep drinking the day of the test too, the only problem is your ppee will come out clear and thats usually a red flag for the testers so to counter this take some vitamin a pills, they will color you pee a dark yellow, remember if its a urine test this will work 100 percent EVERYTIME but if they do a hair or blood test your SOL my friend hope that helps, lay off the CHEEBA a bit :)

Source(s): experience
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

in case you smoke rarely and function no longer had something to smoke (extra desirable than a tote) in the final week, you would be fantastic. THC (the energetic element) and THC-COOH (the inactive element it quite is many times examined for) would be out of your physique in each and every week in you smoke in elementary terms a pair of circumstances a month and function no longer smoked in 2 weeks.

• 1 decade ago

Exercise, stay hydrated/eat healthy (THC is stored in your fat cells-- so try to avoid taking in more fat)

Also, obviously don't do any more/any other drugs (let your Metabolism/Elimination do it's job)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • deb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Stop smoking..TCH adheres to the fatty cells in your body. You could test dirty for up to 6 months......

• 1 decade ago

quit for the whole week, drink cranberry juice. ALOT of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.