Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Movies with two major action stars side by side?

For example I have found City Heat featuring Burt Reynolds and Clint eastmood and the movie Tango and cash with sylvester stallone and kurt russell, i know of the ones like double team with dennis rodman and van damm or that new poseidon with the actor who played bad guy in 2 fast 2 furious, and kurt russel which didnt really impress me, any other MAJOR big actors in a movie? Heres some i know Rocky whichever with sly and dolph, predator with arnie and the black guys and jesse ventura, the rundown with sean william scott and the rock and chris walken, soo besides those ones anybody?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Demolition Man~Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes

Showdown in Little Tokyo~Brandon Lee and Dolph Lundgren

The Hunted (1995)~Christopher Lambert and John Lone

The Hunted (2003)~Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro

Bird on a Wire~Mel Gibson and David Carradine

Red Heat~Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Belushi

(Though that's a weaker second half, he has done a number of action movies.)

You mentioned the "Predator" lineup, so I thought I'd include these:

Honorable mention:

1) Uncommon Valor~I'm not sure if they qualify, but the cast includes Gene Hackman, Robert Stack, Fred Ward, Reb Brown, Randall 'Tex' Cobb, Tim Thomerson and Patrick Swayze.

2) Space Cowboys~Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones, James Garner, Donald Sutherland and Tommy Lee Jones.

These might not be what you had in mind, but I gave it a shot. Maybe it's because it's past 4 a.m., but my mind refuses to come up with much.

NOTE: Kevin Peter Hall (7'2 1/2") has never received the recognition he deserves for giving us some great creatures of the screen. Among his performances are:

The Predator in Predator 1 & 2

The Mutant Bear in Prophecy (1979)

The Alien in Without Warning (The alien hunts humans many years before "Predator"!)

Harry in Harry and the Hendersons

The Gorvil in Mazes and Monsters

Also, he co-starred in the TV series "Misfits of Science"~without prosthetics and elaborate costumes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Face/Off with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage

• 3 years ago

in all likelihood. If he does, i'm hoping he hires a experienced author, able director, and respectful producer and hence locks himself in his domicile until the flicks are interior the can. He completely ruined the sequence with a million, 2, and 3 -- esp. how he then tampered with the unique videos to cause them to in good shape (which they did not, besides) with the "prequels." He has no comprehend for the pleasing issues he created with the unique untampered trilogy. BTW, i'm a great fan of megastar Wars yet not of the mess Lucas has made with the present videos (or the redone originals).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Broken Arrow with Christian Slater and John Travolta. xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the forbidden kingdon jackie chan and jet li

lethal weapon series mel gibson and danny glover

heat al pacino and robert deniro

etc etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.