請幫我把這篇文章翻成英文,送20點,急需,感謝

請幫我把這篇文章翻成英文

我試著用奇摩的翻譯,但文法很怪,麻煩大大幫忙了,感恩

以下是文章

我今年18歲,就我所知有許多和我年紀相仿的青少年都還正在度過瘋狂的大學生活,而我現在則是一位服務於警察局的警察菜鳥

經過了兩年不怎麼瘋狂但相當充實的警校生活後,我於今年6月畢業並在10月底正式服務

服務的項目有:維持公共秩序、保護社會安全、防止一切危害、促進人民福利

這四項聽起來有點抽象,所以我來舉些例子:

1.當有人在進行犯罪時,我們會制止並逮捕

2.當街頭有遊行或抗議時,我們會維持現場秩序

3.提供24小時的褓母服務

4.當你家鄰居的狗半夜在叫時,我們會前往勸導

還有許多舉不完的例子,但總括來說,我們提供民眾他們需要而我們又做得到的服務。因此,要擔任警察工作需要很大的耐心與熱誠,還有一大堆生活中的知識,因為每天都會有新的挑戰來考驗我們。

以上就是我感想。

不好意思,雖然比奇摩的翻譯好一點,但還是怪怪的ㄝ

拜託會的幫幫忙了,感恩

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am 20 years old now. To my knowledge, many teeagers still living a crazy university life are just my age, but I am a tenderfoot in the service of a police substation.

After two-year not so crazy but rahter substantial police college life, I graduated in June and began giving formal service in October.

There are four missions of the police job : Maintain public order, protect the safety of the society, prevent all the danger and promote the people’s welfare. These missions sound very abstract, so let me give some examples:

1.When people are committing crimes, we will put a stop and arrest them.

2. When there is a parade or protest, we will maintain the order on-the-spot.

3.Provide baby-sitters’ service around the clock.

4.When your neighbor’s dog barks at night , we will go persuading and exhorting them.

There are still some examples unlisted. Yet in conclusion, we provide the service that the people need and we are able to do.

Therefore, it needs great patience and enthusiasm to serve the post of the police job.

In addition, there is a lot of knowledge in the life which we must have because there are still new challenges to test us.

The above is my new experience to be a policeman.

服務的項目有:維持公共秩序、保護社會安全、防止一切危害、促進人民福利

這四項聽起來有點抽象,所以我來舉些例子:

1.當有人在進行犯罪時,我們會制止並逮捕

2.當街頭有遊行或抗議時,我們會維持現場秩序

3.提供24小時的褓母服務

4.當你家鄰居的狗半夜在叫時,我們會前往勸導

以上就是我感想。

中翻英:

I am 18 years old, as far as I know there are a number of similar age and my young people are still living through the University of crazy, and I now serve as a police station, police rookie

After two years, very crazy, but is substantial in the police academy life, I graduated in June this year and by the end of October in the official service

Service projects are: the maintenance of public order, protection of social security, to prevent any harm to promote the welfare of the people

The four sounds a bit abstract, so I'll give you some examples:

1. When someone in crime, we will put an end to arrests and

2. When there are demonstrations or protests on the streets, we will maintain order at the scene

3. Nanny, a 24-hour service

4. When your neighbor's dog is called in the middle of the night, we will go to persuasion

Many cite the example of a never-ending, but all in all, we provide the people they need and we do it. Therefore, in order to serve as police work takes a great deal of patience and dedication, there are a lot of life knowledge, because every day there are new challenges to our test.

These are my thoughts.

Source(s): Google 翻譯 你可以去用用看

3. Nanny, a 24-hour service

These are my thoughts.

不知對不對

0.0

Source(s): Google翻譯