Orlando asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!請幫我將英文翻成中文?

first of all Hi,

I don't know who you are or what you aspect from me but I gues u had to introduce yourself when u decided to tell me this things.

I don't even know what to say...u can be a lier and just telling things.A person that comes into my life telling me this kind of things without telling me why he is doing this..or what kind of relationship had with Tommy,well every story is O for me.

U can't come and say things and aspect me to believe them just bcz you,a stranger told me.If is true,then prove it.

Ly

請幫將上面的英文翻成中文,謝謝。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

原文怪怪的,我先做的稍微的修正。

first of all Hi,

I don't know who you are or what you expect from me but I guess you had to introduce yourself when you decided to tell me this things.

I don't even know what to say ... you can be a liar and just telling things. A person that comes into my life telling me this kind of things without telling me why he is doing this .. or what kind of relationship had with Tommy, well every story is OK for me.

You can't come and say things and expect me to believe them just because you, a stranger told me. If is true, then prove it.

Ly

首先,您好!

我不知道你是誰或你期望我怎樣,但我想你應該先介紹你自己,當你決定告訴我這個事情的時候。

我甚至不知道該說些什麼...你可能是騙子,只是來說長道短。一個(陌生)人突然跑出來然後告訴我這款事情,沒有告訴我他為什麼這樣做..或者他和湯米是什麼樣的關係,沒關係,怎樣的故事我都能接受。

你不能跑出來然後開始說事情,希望我能相信這些,只因為那是你,一個陌生人告訴我的。如果是真的,證明給我看。

Ly

Source(s): 我+字典