Do u think d Jonas brothers would win the Grammy Award??

I am a huge fan of d Jonas brothers and i just wanted to get some answers 4rm other people!.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • TJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think they would, coz they are on a roll, and have been winning everything theyve been nominated for lately, the judges WOULDNT stop it now, not if they wanted 2 keep breathing, haha, but seriously, i was watching the interview with them in the extras of camp rock (which only came out on dvd here a WEEK ago, btw...), and Nick and Joe said that the 2 biggest things for them eva to do would be to open for the Rolling Stones, or win a Grammy, so they HAVE to win and make Joe and Nicks dream come true, aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, if they dont i will murder whoeva gives it to Duffy or whoeva els was nominated (i didnt recognise any of the peoples names).

ALBL was no1 in the US for ages though, and is 5 times platinum now (YAY), so i think they are veryveryveryveryvery deserving.

so, basicall.y, if the judges value their lives, yes, i think they will win the New Artist Award they are nominated for :)

• 4 years ago

A) Record of the Year "Viva la Vida" – Coldplay B)Album of the Year Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends – Coldplay C) Best New Artist Jonas Brothers (unfortunetly!) although i hope it's Adel D) Best Female Pop Vocal Performance this one should be interesting...either: "Bleeding Love" – Leona Lewis "I Kissed a Girl" – Katy Perry "So What" – P!nk <-- hopefully

• Nope Snobbery would wipe them out, but really most of the bands I listen to have never got a grammy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hope they do! ive never even heard of the bands they're up against, lol. and Nick's always said in interviews that the biggest thing for them would be winning a Grammy, so i hope they do!!!!!

Source(s): :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they did,it would only be more proof that the Grammys,like the VMAs and the AMAs.are not about talent at all,but all about marketing and money.

I'm not trying to be rude to you,but,honestly,if the Jonas Brothers were to win a Grammy,that would be the biggest travesty in musical history,worse than the Milli Vanilli scandal.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Who knows.

• 1 decade ago

I hope they would. They are really awesome.

BIG FAN. <3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they do then that proves that the world is a horrible, horrible place.

• i hope that they could!!! lol!

i'm a fan of them!

they're awesome!!!

i love them!

^ ^

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

who knows any thing is possible it could happen but don't cross your fingers SRV09~~~>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.