Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Does the palm centro have unlimited access to the internet?

I was thinking of getting a palm centro on prepaid. but does it have unlimited access to the internet?? Thankyou!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your access depends upon the cell phone company and the plan you choose for your phone. My Son and I have our own respective Palm Centro phones through Verizon Wireless. The plan we have has four options:

1) No Internet access

2) Pay as you go

3) 10 MB for $25

4) Unlimited for around $50

I'd suggest you contact the phone company and see what exactly comes with and does NOT come with the plan you are considering.

Have fun with the phone, we both really love our phones.

Source(s): Personal experience and opinion.
  • 1 decade ago

This is more a provider question than a phone question. To be honest most prepaid plans are not geared toward internet/data services for PDA's. I do not know of a service that allows for prepaid PDA internet. Most internet plans for PDA's are more than for regular phones on post paid service.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

documents countless once you're on the bypass, connect with cellular internet, seek, e mail, and apps as much as you desire. Get countless get entry to on your famous internet websites like - CNN, ESPN®, MySpace®, facebook®, Twitter(TM), YouTube(TM), Yahoo!®, and greater, for one low month-to-month value. month-to-month value $15.00

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.