Tuscany, Italy; London, England; or Paris, France for a 20 year old female to go to for study abroad. ?

This summer (June or July) I will be doing a study abroad through my college. Mon through Thurs we will have classes and field trips to tourist sites (museums, plays, ect). Fri through Sun will be open for me to do what ever. For a 20 year old female who likes to have fun.... where should I do my study abroad... tuscany, italy; paris, france; or london, england. I want some entertainment on my days off for i will see all the educational sites mon through thurs. I like music and concerts and dancing so i want to go to a place with some nightly entertainment and shops

What I am studying is not a key factor. I just want to make sure on my days off I will have some fun entertainment!!

i also would like to meet locals there and i speak english

• Elise
    Best Answer

I recommend stepping outside your comfort zone a little and going to Paris or Tuscany.

You can find great shops and nightclubs and concerts in any of those areas (I'm assuming Florence would be the city in Tuscany?), but going to a non-English-speaking country means you get to experience something completely new.

I personally would choose Tuscany. Florence is a smaller city, with most things within walking distance, giving you a better chance of really getting to know the area and the locals. Paris would be my second choice, London last.

Source(s): American in Norway (previously Sweden and the UK) http://www.worldtravelguide.net/city/47/nightlife/...

Paris and London are heinously expensive, the natives are nutters and the weather sucks. IN Tuscany, the locals are bonkers, the weather is gorgeous and the food is divine. You can learn Italian, too. And, if you are a yank, learn to dress properly. I met my first wife when she was on a junior year abroad. Good luck.

England will be the best choice if you speak English , it's good for communication , if you want to know another language , then Italy or France , :)

well italy for fun is not the best choice but paris and london should be very exciting and alot for u to see and to party.

i have been to all of those and italy is my favorite.

it might be because i am italian but tuscany is absoulultey gorgeous and you can take trips to venice and rome. all 3 completley different and unique places