Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone who still likes BUSH?

Seriously, is there anyone now that denies that he and his puppet masters have ruined this country? And if so... why do you still like him?

Jenny- The word terrorist is thrown around a lot lately, I wonder if you know who coined it? You should watch the documentary Zeitgeist Addendum...

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

and

Donk- I'm not the one answering questions of which I know nothing about, you obviously haven't lived long enough to look past your nose if you don't mind why don't you get your sorry "drone" butt out of your chair and get yourself an education. See ya....

Here's the thing, by your standards I'm not "worthy" of being "safe from terrorism" because I have my own opinion and actually research things before I post idiotic responses to serious questions. To all those who still readily eat the BS the PAYED media feeds you... actually consider how an airplane so accurately hit and melted a concrete and steel buildings 110 stories high at free fall speed and the building chunks magically did not fly out but the building seems to be imploding. Honestly... your level of education scares me, I knew there were 11 and 12 year-olds on here but gees...

All you people who say "you like him for too many reasons to list" are making me wonder if you really have any and aren't just trying to get points for answering.... I remain constant in my dislike for the village idiot.

Favorite Answer

I support George W. Bush and I always have. To name all the reasons would take too much time. How has he "ruined" this country?

Edit: Okay hellokitty323 I will take some time and state why I like George Bush. It's just that I have answered the same questions over and over again. Bush has done an OUTSTANDING job at keeping this nation safe. In fact; he has even set up a cabinet department to do just that. Things such as wiretapping that the left wing loons ***** about; I feel is a minor and necessary inconvenience for the greater safety of our nation. He sought out enemies to mankind in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Afghanistan was a breding ground for terrorists; and while yes Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, Saddam Hussein was a terrorist to his own people. Plus regardless of what Hussein had or didn't have as far as weapons of mass destruction; he would have continued to seek them; and this is something even the liberals admit. Given Hussein's track record of murdering political enemies (and their families), raiding villages with women and children (such as what he did in Dujail in 1982, the specific crime he was actually hung for), and invading Kuwait; I'd say a nuclear weapon in his hands is a very scary thing; especially with Iraq's neighbor to the east Iran doing the same and a black market for nuclear technology existing. Plus Hussein had two sons who would have followed in their ruthless father's footsteps and the nation would have continued to pose a danger to mankind. Bush overthrew murderous dictators, and instilled democracies in both nations. While the actual management of the war was no where near the best (and I admit this), once the surge was put into effect it worked with flying colors. Once the place is finally stable; the the land will live in peace for centuriues to come.

Not to mention the fact that Bush exemplifies the Christian morals that I hold dear; he is pro life and anti stem cell research. Plus he lowered taxes.

And for the record; it is unfair to blame Bush for the current economic crisis; with the Democrats controlling Congress since 2006 and the recession in places such as Great Britain and Red China.

That's why I like George W. Bush. God bless him.

yes believe it or not. during the 2004 elections I thought for sure Kerry would win by a land slide but nope. And the 08 election I knew for sure that the democrats would get congress and the presidency but Obama only won by 3 million votes and that out of the 120million or so that voted this election it's not really that much. The funny thing is If obama had lost by 3 million then he still would of gotten electoral college and be the president anyway! America is so divided it's pathetic. It seems you can't be a liberal with being called a terrorist and you can be republican with out taking bribes from oil companies. Scary scary times. Sometime I wonder if America will collapse one day.

Bush is a Republican. Palin is a Conservative. They aren't the same. Also, the trooper in question should of been fired. He used a taser on an eleven year old boy, and threatened to kill Palin's family. Obviously, when the person in charge refused to fire the trooper, she fired him. I believe she was right in doing so.

let me state few points in his favour (overall I too am negative)

* there hasn't been a single terror attack on US soil after 9/11. the credit goes to him (like the blame wd have if there had been)

* he has been ridiculed beyond words but he stands up for freedom of speech and free media. His cousin Blair turned quite nasty under lesser circumstances

* He is sincere - he has done whatever he has doen for the good of his country (he got it wrong - a separate issue). he is a patriot at heart and cares adamn about being poliically right.

I appreciate these things about him

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200812...

Yes, why would I pass down the war on Iraq to some one else. I voted for him the second time, so he could finish what he started. And he did. Unfortunately, he forgot what the veto pen looks like. His spending habits really peeved me though.

I see a lot of pro-Bush people on Y! Answers. I think his remaining support has gathered here to promote their cause

• kara

Yes, I voted for him and I like him for far too many reasons to list here however I will tackle the most prevalent issue. I remember what it was like to live with Hitler in power. Fortunately, my children will not have to recall what is was like to live with Saddam or one of his sons in power.

• Yes. He [on behalf of America] has done more for the Aids/HIV crisis in Africa than all the other countries combined.

• D.A. S

Bush has kept you safe from terrorism. Are you worthy?

I really like Bush . obama is the real puppet and george soros pulls the strings.