Lorenzo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If the post of Illinois lottery chief costs $25,000, how much is it to make the lotto read "666." ?

Does this cost more or less in Illinois than it does in Delaware?

Makes for a funny joke, huh?

how much is it to do something similar (different numbers) in New York State?

"jessie": actually, I don't know of the things you speak of-----peh!

For what it's worth, I don't think such a joke would be funny.

Favorite Answer

He should have called me I think $ 25.000 is a reasonable finders fee for an easy cushy lucrative job.

• I wonder how much it's costing Joe Biden [Delaware] [or us the taxpayers] to keep his Senate seat warm until his Son gets back from Iraq. Outrageous.

That would be crooked, wouldn't it? I guess, in that state, it's just a matter of who you know. Obviously, cheapness is never acceptable there, as with most crooks. It's the dollars that talk, Baby!

• Jessie

Your Aura is very bad! Not a funny joke...You need to get some help before you are beyond...As in endlessly being born and never going beyond and you Know what I am saying.

• Boss H

I'm trying to figure out why people come here in order to make themselves looked silly and think they are being funny.

• ?

No it just plain ignorant!

• $666.

Obviously.