What is a legal way to hand out flyers?

I am starting a small business (well, it's not really a business, because it's owned by what most people would call a "teen", but you know) where I am baking pastries and other desserts (it makes more sense on the flier) for people and delivering them to their door. I will be transporting by... show more I am starting a small business (well, it's not really a business, because it's owned by what most people would call a "teen", but you know) where I am baking pastries and other desserts (it makes more sense on the flier) for people and delivering them to their door. I will be transporting by bike.

I know I can't put them in people's mailboxes already. I would go to the post office and have them mail it out to everyone in the zip code, but not everyone in my zip code is biking distance. I don't want to ring people's doorbells and disturb them, either.

What is a way I could give them out and advertise my "business"?
1 answer 1