Michael Copon or Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black?

So who would like Michael Copon as the new Jacob Black? Do you prefer him over Taylor? I personally think Taylor is the better choice. For the reason that he did amazing in Twilight, he's so dedicated, he is JACOB BLACK, he's got the looks down (just because he's short and young doesn't mean... show more So who would like Michael Copon as the new Jacob Black?
Do you prefer him over Taylor?

I personally think Taylor is the better choice. For the reason that he did amazing in Twilight, he's so dedicated, he is JACOB BLACK, he's got the looks down (just because he's short and young doesn't mean anything).

Michael Copon (Just a few reasons) :
-He's 26 trying to be a 16 year old?! Sure Bella said that Jake looked around 30 right? But she's probably over exaggerating with his look.
-I don't picture Jacob Black when I see him. Don't really care for his height, but yeah.
-Replacing an actor is horrible to do! Especially when the former actor was excited for the part and had hopes in being in the next movies. (And to think of how he felt about it)
-He can't act. (That's a problem)

But yeah what are your opinions of him?

(Note: I know I didn't add in Steven Strait but since Michael was the one who auditioned and Taylor was the one who played Jacob in Twilight)