What is the name of this playstation 1 rpg game? Read details!?

I only played the demo when it first came out a long time ago, but I remember you controlling 4 different characters to save a village from evil smoke that had come in from the ocean i believe. You controlled 4 characters in a final fantasy style of fighting and you had to fight monsters in the smoke while eventually reaching the center where you had to save this tree that was keeping the smoke away or something? I really would like to remember the name again so I can play it. Please help me.

That is not the game because i specifically remember playing it on the playstation and specifically rmember it not being a final fantasy game, thanks tho

Favorite Answer

Sounds a bit like Legend of Legaia. It includes the mists and monsters and trees that keep that mist at bay. The only problem I have with the description is that Legend of Legaia maxes at three characters and you didn't have them all at first.

The battle commands consisted of selecting directions for each attack and if you strung the correct combination together you preformed a super attack.

Check this link out and see if that is what you where thinking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Legaia

My concepts are we are waiting to below no circumstances understand what exceeded off for confident. His subject ought to have been with the help of utilising an athletic harm...and scientific study keeps evolving and theories emerge. Concussions have been desirable to the style of great style of unlucky circumstances and illnesses. Athlete's have been clinically determined with late-existence cognitive impairment, which scientific study aspects to persistent head harm. you may think of on an identical time because of the fact the pinnacle gets slammed adequate circumstances, the concepts would be affected. So, back it ought to be that Lou grow to be misdiagnosed. we are waiting to below no circumstances understand for confident, and that's a pleasing learn. i think of we might desire to consistently pass away it that he died from ALS, the ailment that has his call.

final fantasy crystal chronicles

im with himcules

^^^ Which is not a PS1 game