Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you receive a Christmas gift by UPS all wrapped up and pretty, should you wait til Christmas to open it?

I couldnt wait!!!!!

The best Christmas gift ever!!!!!!

It vibrates too!!

• Pattie
    Favorite Answer

I am so jealous! I want something that vibrates....or at least moves!

• mcgirr

No, I actual have not achieved that. I enjoyed to be shocked while commencing a Christmas present, yet once you like doing this, why no longer. the only element I ever offered for myself, unrelated to Christmas, exchange right into a bouquet of 21 anniversary roses I ordered for myself and had dropped at my abode. After that little boo boo from my now ex husband, did no longer forget approximately returned. i think of if I have been to do what you do, i could consistently ensure i purchase for others to boot, as i'm specific you could desire to do. To me, giving is extra useful than receiving. get exhilaration from.

I would wait, but if I felt vibrations coming from inside the box it'd have to get opened early.

No, you shouldn't wait. I received a fancy boxwood wreath in the mail today, and if I waited to open it at Christmas, I'd hate to see the freshness gone!

I prefer to wait until Christmas if I know the sender. However, what if you don't know the sender? Would it be worth risking it to open it at all? I know, I know, I'm not supposed to answer a question with a question, but I did answer your actual question first, and I just couldn't resist....

No I wouldnt wait, and those are the best kind of gifts!

Mr. E and I are currently being fitted with paper suits.

Hope you can wait a little longer!

Source(s): I vibrate...not sure about him though

i wouldnt be able to wait

2ndst of all im not sre since in my family we have to wait to open our gifts from other family on christmas eve midnight we have a huge party

wtf is the gift im thinkin smethin but not sre

when i received my 13 inch mulatto vibrating ********* last st. jesus day, I hungrily opened it RIGHT away.

Source(s): and my BUTT hungrily swallowed it. I hungrily CRAVE more. :)

<~~Jealous

Source(s): What color is it?