Is there a possibility of pregnancy?

On Friday 12/12, my nipples became really sore and tender and there's tiny white bumps on my areola and it appears like they may be on my nipples too. It's not a lot, but they're still visible. I looked it up and it happens during pregnancy. Also, I started having brown discharge that same day which... show more On Friday 12/12, my nipples became really sore and tender and there's tiny white bumps on my areola and it appears like they may be on my nipples too. It's not a lot, but they're still visible. I looked it up and it happens during pregnancy.

Also, I started having brown discharge that same day which since then has turned into a light period that hardly shows up on a pad and only when i wipe and my period isn't expected until another week or so. It's still going on, but yesterday night I started seeing tiny blood clots equivalent to the size of an ant.

Could this be implantation bleeding?

I've been drowsy, and extremely emotional for no reason and I've been smelling things that my boyfriend said that he can't smell. I get this pain in my lower abdomon usually on and off, but its not like menstraul cramps.

Pregnancy is a possibility because we had unprotected sex several times which most he pulled out, but I know I can still get pregnant from pre-***.

Is anyone else experiencing this??
Update: I forgot to mention that he came inside me quite a few times but we mostly use the pull out method.
Thanks for your help everybody...