I have a Starplus STS phone made by Vodavi. I just need to know how to forward calls to an outside phone. ?

I just started working at a real estate office and was kind of thrown into working w/ a new multi line phone. I've worked with a multi line phone before ,but I just don't know everything about this one and can't find a manual on it. Already tried calling customer support. I just need to know how to... show more I just started working at a real estate office and was kind of thrown into working w/ a new multi line phone. I've worked with a multi line phone before ,but I just don't know everything about this one and can't find a manual on it. Already tried calling customer support. I just need to know how to forward the phones to my bosses house phone number when I close the place down at night. Someone told me it was something like # 74 and then dial their number but that didn't work. Thanks for the help.