Do houses sell fully furnished? Do they sell for more? ?

If it doesn’t interest any buyers to sell furnished, can you include an “option to buy” offer for all furniture? (I really don’t care to make money off the furniture, but if it can help sell the house, it beats craigs-listing it all!) I don’t really care for most the stuff in my house- even though it’s very... show more If it doesn’t interest any buyers to sell furnished, can you include an “option to buy” offer for all furniture? (I really don’t care to make money off the furniture, but if it can help sell the house, it beats craigs-listing it all!)

I don’t really care for most the stuff in my house- even though it’s very nice. All the furniture was purchased/brought in specifically for the house which I’ve only been at a few years, and they all go very well with the look of the house. They are very modern. I’m moving hundreds of miles, and downsizing from 1500 square feet into a 500 square foot apartment for a while and I’d prefer not to pay for moving and storage. Therefore I’m either going to try to sell it all on Craigs list and donate the rest, or sell the house furnished.

In selling it furnished, I’d gladly include a full bedroom set, desks/chairs for the other two bedrooms (which my wife and I use as offices), Tables/chairs/couches in livingroom (which are all very modern and in great condition- they really go w/the house nicely), Kitchen table and chairs, Washer, Dryer, Fridge, all other major kitchen appliances, hot tub, a few other furniture items, and even a 90” projection screen TV system in the basement (I can always sell that on ebay though).

Is this appealing to buyers? How do I list it with buyers to make it appealing?