To print or not to print?

Recently my step mom (who is also my matron of honor) and I got into a disagreement about the invitations. I, being an administrative assistant, suggested that I would be printing the invitations myself and would then use labels for the addressing of the outside envelops. She insisted that to do so would be very... show more Recently my step mom (who is also my matron of honor) and I got into a disagreement about the invitations.
I, being an administrative assistant, suggested that I would be printing the invitations myself and would then use labels for the addressing of the outside envelops.
She insisted that to do so would be very bad form. To which I countered with perhaps I can simply print directly on the envelop instead of the labels.
She still insists that they should all be hand addressed. Being that my handwriting is awful, I told her that if I can't use labels, or print directly on the envelop, that she will have to do the addressing of them.

I know we have come to a compromise but I still think it's fine to at least print on the envelopes.

Who's right on this?