How was a roller skate key used on roller skates?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The old roller skates that fit over a shoe had an adjustable foot and an adjustable toe clamp. A leather strap in the back came across the front of the ankle and buckled to the outside of the foot.

The foot length was adjustable by means of two sliding pieces secured by a bolt and nut. To length or shorten the foot, the nut was loosened and tightened with the nut wrench end of the skate key, The other end of the key had a square fitting that fit over the worm gear end of the toe clamps and loosened or tightened the clamps.

The entire skate could be taken apart by means of the one skate key. Sometimes we used the two pairs of wheels to make orange crate scooters!

Source(s): A entire childhood on skates!
  • 3 years ago

Skate Key

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How was a roller skate key used on roller skates?

Source(s): roller skate key roller skates: https://biturl.im/8on93
  • 4 years ago

Be practical. Crazy goals like losing two dress sizes in 14 days will almost always end within tears, lost motivation and greater than a little comfort eating. You can only ever look like a thinner you – so set standards you understand you can achieve.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zane
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Depending on my mood (and there are many, just like my personalities) I feel that heading from black hair to blonde is actually like- BAM! in your face, see me- here I am, is this specific not the greatest thing you possess ever seen.

• 1 decade ago

They were metal frame skates, and you used the key to adjust the size of them as far as I can remember.

• 4 years ago

Think about what you can to your diet, not everything you must take away. Integrate scrumptious veggies into your meal, rather than serving them quietly. Not only will they offset the fat within your chicken or meat, but the phytochemicals in fresh produce are proven to prevent diseases.

• 4 years ago

Believe in yourself. How often have you adored someone and their achievements and then instantly thought, ‘I’d love to accomplish this, but I just can’t. ’ Don’t limit your achievements from your thoughts. You can do whatever for you to do.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

舊的溜冰鞋,適合在一個鞋有一個可調腳和一個可調腳夾。在後面的皮帶穿過踝關節的前扣以外的腳。腳的長度是由兩個滑動通過螺栓與螺母固定件是可調的。長或縮短腳,螺母鬆動和滑冰的關鍵螺母扳手端收緊,鑰匙的另一端有一個方形的擬合,擬合的腳趾夾蝸輪端和松、緊夾。整個鞋可以通過一個滑冰的關鍵手段拆開。有時我們用兩對車輪進行橙色木箱滑板車!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.