Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Michelle Pfeiffer question: 10 points to the first person who answers correctly?

Michelle Pfeiffer plays a character in a movie wherein she says the line, "I figure if I'm going to stick something in my mouth, it may as well be the best." She's referrring to cigarettes by the way. What I need is the name of the character.

Favorite Answer

The Fabulous Baker Boys

Susie Diamond (Michelle Pfeiffer) says it to Jack Baker (Jeff Bridges). When he estimates the price, she corrects him, saying that she worked it out once.

I've watched this film at least 100 times and never cease to be fully entertained by it. My mom isn't much of a film fan, but SHE will watch it repeatedly though she always says that she's going to take a nap or do something else. She ends up staying with it the whole way. She especially likes Beau Bridges.

I have to laugh at the memory of hearing Michelle Pfeiffer asked in an interview what it was like to make love to a piano. Without missing a beat, she said, "You ought to try it sometime." *giggle*

Susie Diamond

You are skipping because 1) You're Chinese/Viet/Korean and it's Chinese New Years. 2) You are feeling lazy. 3) You woke up late today. 4) You want to avoid a certain class.