I can't sleep!!!=[ (poll)?

What can i do to help me get to sleep?

poll:sleep or eat?

Favorite Answer

well there is a lot of ways to sleep :

1- to take out all the thought from ur mind cose u r not sleeping cose u r thinking

2- drink warm milk this will give u comfort and relaxation and u will fall asleep

3- watch tropical fish or listen to light slow music this will give u relaxation also

from the 3 ways i tell u you can conclude that in general u need to relax and become comfort to be able to sleep

a scientific way is to not sleep in the night today and in the next day try to face ur body to the sun cose like that the sun will reorganise ur biological clock which will

• Get A Fluffy Pilow Then A HOt ChOcolAte mmmmmm

Eat Then Sleep :D

Well, if you can't sleep and your other choice is to eat...then I say eat something. You will probably sleep after you do eat and the problem is solved.

Nighty night!

I stay up all night, then go out all day. By the time you get home the next day (get home at 10 or 11) you'll just pass out. Don't sleep in too late though or the same problem can keep happening.

Eat

• B

Ugh me either-im watchin tv till my eyes get heavy n I do yahoo!answers on my blackberry(as u can tell) during commercials..then I set the timer n close my eyes n I pass out =)

I used 2 take nyquil but it ruined my liver so I slowly find diff methods

-sleep

Try to read Shakespeare. That puts me to sleep in a hurry. If not "the Bard", then try to read something for class and you'll get bored of it quickly.

Neither. Drink a warm glass of milk with malt in it. Or read a book. That will help you sleep

i cant sleep either! but now its 6 am and i wont be able to go back to sleep anymore i like to eat when i cant sleep i just had licorice

Listen to music. Pandora is AWESOME. Also, google "sleep sounds." The first site that comes up has this crazy drum, flute, creek, rain, fire, thunder mixer thing. You pick sounds and they just play repetitively. It's pretty relaxing.