Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手幫忙翻譯拜託拜託..贈點20點

因投稿需要英文摘要,徵求英文高手幫忙翻譯,原文如下--在因緣際會下,踏進了專科護理師的領域,也開啟了這條非要完成的訓練之路。經過了課室教學課程、內外科護理、重症護理、腫瘤護理以及神經外科的專科護理師實務訓練等,一共九百多個小時的訓練課程,箇中滋味只有經歷過的人才能體會吧!我想任何人都不可能會忘記那段刻骨銘心的日子。套一句麥克阿瑟將軍曾經說過的一句話:「如果給我一百萬叫我再受訓一次,我絕不答應;但拿一百萬來換我這段受訓期間的回憶,我也絕不願意!」終於,在驚滔駭浪中完成了所有的訓練課程,並通過了那沒有準備範圍的筆試,以及令人手忙腳亂、智商只剩下1/10的口試,拿到了那張得來不易的證照。感謝護理部各級長官的叮嚀鞭策與督促勉勵,以及一同努力的夥伴們不吝分享及鼓勵,和家人默默的支持,謹將這次受訓經驗成果與各位同仁分享。

Rating
  • 奎雅
    Favorite Answer

Because submits a piece of writing for publication to need English abstract, the questionnaire English master helps translator, the original text to be as follows--Under the cause opportune moment, stepped into the faculty nursing domain, also has opened road which of the training this must complete. After the classroom teaching curriculum, in the surgical nursing, critically ill have nursed, the oncologic nursing as well as the neurosurgery department faculty nurse the teacher practice training and so on, altogether more than 900 hour's training programs, 箇 the taste only then has experienced the human can realize! I thought that anybody will be impossible to forget that section will remember with eternal gratitude day. Wraps a Macarthur General had said a few words: “if 1,000,000 is called me for me to receive training again one time, I 絕 do not comply; But takes 1,000,000 trade my this section of training period the recollection, I also 絕 do not want!”Finally, in startled inundated in the wild waves to complete all training program, and passed that not to prepare the scope the written examination, as well as made one be thrown into confusion, the intelligence quotient only to be left over 1/10 oral exam, attained that to come not the easy card to illuminate. Thanks nursing department all levels of senior official's urge urges on with the supervision encouragement, as well as the partners liberal with diligently shares together and encourages, with the family member support silently, this time receives training to experience sincerely the achievement to share with the fellow colleagues.

Source(s): Oneself

有人要電子翻譯嗎?